Re: "RESTORE" command-XP versus ME

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    <> wrote:

    > My sister has a computer problem, and I'm trying to help her.

    Is it even possible to help her? Maybe you should try something else.

    > She has Microsoft ME as an OS.

    I see that you're still playing the parrot,

    > I have XP as an OS.

    Why have you xp as an os?

    > Neither of us are experienced computer users.

    My c64 is running at just over 1 Mhz now.

    > Is the procedure called "RESTORE" performed exactly the same way with ME
    > as it is with XP?

    Classic hallucination by someone who is meddling and controlling.

    > I am going to try to help her do a RESTORE on her machine.

    What would happen if you were not going to try to help her do a restore on
    her machine?

    > I've done a RESTORE several times on my XP machine.

    I too have done a restore several times on your xp machine.

    > Any differences or "gotchas" between ME RESTORE and XP RESTORE that I
    > should be aware of when I try to do this?

    Laughable.

    > Thank you.

    Get fucked.

    > Lee Carkenord.