Re: Request for Joel Eichen, et al.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Joel M. Eichen D.D.S., Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Thanks. It got solved.

    rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,soc.culture.jewish,sci.med.dentistry,rec.woodworking

    Here is the problem. We do not know where the post comes from. For
    example I was shocked to find out Yachidah posts at
    alt.religion.christian.

    Go know .........

    Joel

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:48:27 GMT, (Renata)
    wrote:

    >sorry to try to play net cop, but y'all seem to have lost your way
    >(and I'm gonna try to lead ya to the light ;-).
    >
    >Seems since this deluge of religious and other nonsense that got
    >slopped into all sorts of newsgroups, some folks have forgotten to
    >turn off the equivalent of their "reply all" key.
    >
    >As you are not regular participants of rec.woodworking (that I've
    >seen) would you please refrain from starting off topic (to woodworking
    >- such as photography, springsteen, etc.) threads on said group. I
    >realize that (presumably) all groups tend to go off topic, but it's
    >one thing when the regular participants of a group "get together" over
    >coffee to chat about politics, religion, cars, children, etc., and
    >quite another when new posts start coming in from seeming
    >non-spamming/non-trolling folks unrelated to the group at hand. No
    >need to start new threads by incorporating all possible groups from
    >all previous (also usually unrelated) discussions (and thereby also
    >drag in lots of people who really don't much care about ww'g). And,
    >if the woodworkers really want to find out the secrets to
    >photographing Springsteen, I'm sure they're quite aware of the
    >photography groups.

    I got a beautiful carving of Springsteen (wood of course).

    --
    Joel M. Eichen, .
    Philadelphia PA

    STANDARD DISCLAIMER applies:
    <You fill it in>
    Joel M. Eichen D.D.S., Aug 13, 2003

  2. Joel M. Eichen D.D.S.

    Renata Guest

    No, thank you!

    Actually, I've fallen in that trap myself and realizing it only after
    coming across my post unexpectedly beyond the intended target. Too
    quick to hit the send button w/out the eyeballs looking beyond that
    button. Found my message in an unexpected location when I did a
    search...

    Renata

    Renata, Aug 13, 2003

  3. http://www.godhatesfags.com