Re: repugs set to kill social security

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by G. Morgan, Dec 13, 2010.

  1. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote:

    > Supposedly, the trust
    >funds will be made whole by a transfer from general government funds. But this
    >increases the deficit.

    I don't think that is legal. Those funds are supposed to not be fucked with.

    G. Morgan, Dec 13, 2010

  2. G. Morgan

    Buffalo Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:
    > §nühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >
    >> Supposedly, the trust
    >> funds will be made whole by a transfer from general government
    >> funds. But this increases the deficit.

    > I don't think that is legal. Those funds are supposed to not be
    > fucked with.

    SS funds have been used to support the general fund for years. Originally
    they were not supposed to be used for anything else but then the Parties
    starting using SS funds to lower the deficit so that they could look better.
    So, having the general fund tapped by SS is long overdue. IMHO.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 13, 2010