Re: Repost?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Nevs asked wistfully...

    || My question has remained unanswered for sometime. What timescale
    || should I leave it before I post again, or indeed should I post again?
    || Is a week sufficient? Or should I leave a repost longer?

    Clearly, if you want your question answered you should post it to a proper
    group which is relevant to your question.

    24 hour helldesk is full of know-nothing retards answering questions from
    gormless fuckwits.

    How do you think any of these cunts would deal with a technical question
    which yours no-doubt was?

    That's right it'll get ignored, post it again now and also cross-post to
    alt.os.windows-xp and someone who is far more knowledgeable than these 24
    hour bozo's will get to look at it for you

    http://tinyurl.com/ik98

    HTH

    --
    Stumpy
    No brains
    slumpy, Aug 14, 2003

  2. slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as slumpy continued:
    >
    >> Nevs asked wistfully...

    >> Clearly, if you want your question answered you should post it to a
    >> proper group which is relevant to your question.
    >>
    >> 24 hour helldesk is full of know-nothing retards answering questions
    >> from gormless fuckwits.
    >>
    >> How do you think any of these cunts would deal with a technical
    >> question which yours no-doubt was?
    >>
    >> That's right it'll get ignored, post it again now and also cross-post
    >> to alt.os.windows-xp and someone who is far more knowledgeable than
    >> these 24 hour bozo's will get to look at it for you
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/ik98
    >>
    >> HTH

    > I love my answers.

    Especially when someone else writes them for you.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 15, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Gary G. Taylor continued:

    >> I love my answers.

    > Especially when someone else writes them for you.

    It's sooo tiresome having to type one's responses to others' posts. So it
    makes sense to take someone in, nurture them, and get them to do the donkey
    work.

    "Working out quite nicely, wouldn't you agree ?"
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 16, 2003