Re: Replacing WMQ with MSMQ ...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Oldus Fartus, Oct 27, 2009.

  1. Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:
    > Howard wrote:
    >> Currently we are using WMQ for message queing along with the BizTalk
    >> MQSeries adapter to accept the messages from WMQ, my question is how
    >> feasible it is to replace WMQ with MSMQ and what are the pros and cons
    >> of the same.
    >>
    >> Please your experince and ideas on the same. Thanks.

    > Why do you ask such a question in a 'test group, Howard?

    You really have to control your unhealthy preoccupation with test
    groups, is it your business where the OP posts?

    > This *is* a *test* group - isn't it? Hmmm - I wonder sometimes!

    The nice people who post to AUK love philosophical discussions. Group
    added.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Oct 27, 2009

  2. Oldus Fartus

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:19:35 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Oldus Fartus wrote:
    >
    > > You really have to control your unhealthy preoccupation with test
    > > groups,

    > No - I don't! Btw, not groups (plural) - *this* test group only.
    >
    > > is it your business where the OP posts?

    > How does this concern *you*?
    >
    > > The nice people who post to AUK love philosophical discussions.

    > Group added.
    >
    > I'm not interested in 'philosophical discussions', thank you. Group
    > removed!

    But you might win an award.

    Group re-added.

    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate

    Aardvark, Oct 27, 2009

  3. Oldus Fartus

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:44:36 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:19:35 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
    >>
    >> But you *might* win an award.

    > I only deal with certainties.
    >
    > Group removed.

    I'd suggest that you winning an award from a.u.k. is as near certainty as
    makes no difference.

    Group reinstated.

    Aardvark, Oct 27, 2009
  4. Re: Now Peter Foldes is posting forgeries - WHY?

    ~BD~ wrote:

    > I have a very

    bad habit of starting a cross-post in the middle of a thread.

    Keep it in your own house.

    [cross-post snipped]

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 27, 2009
  5. Oldus Fartus

    Mara Guest

    Re: Now Peter Foldes is posting forgeries - WHY?

    On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:35:07 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >~BD~ wrote:
    >
    >> I have a very

    >bad habit of starting a cross-post in the middle of a thread.
    >
    >Keep it in your own house.
    >
    >[cross-post snipped]

    SSDD.

    --
    However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
    mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put

    Mara, Oct 28, 2009
  6. Re: Now Peter Foldes is posting forgeries - WHY?

    ~BD~ wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> ~BD~ wrote:
    >>> I have a very

    >> bad habit of starting a cross-post in the middle of a thread.
    >>
    >> Keep it in your own house.
    >>
    >> [cross-post snipped]

    > You may think it a bad habit, bts - but it was the only way I could
    > bring this matter to your attention (as you don't monitor a 'test'
    > group!)

    Test groups are for testing newsreaders.

    > I really do hope you have looked to see how Mike Easter has shown up
    > Peter Foldes for the liar that he is (but you don't *have* to do so!)

    I do not care one whit about your obsession with Peter Foldes, except
    for your constant whining about him.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 28, 2009