  1. otter

    otter Guest

    Some photos aren't worth bothering about. That one didn't work. Next.
    otter, Jul 8, 2011

  2. otter

    Pablo Guest

    Pablo, Jul 8, 2011

  3. otter

    Pablo Guest

    otter escribió:

    > On Jul 8 2011 12:26 PM, Pablo wrote:
    >
    >> otter escribió:
    >>
    >> > Some photos aren't worth bothering about. That one didn't work. Next.

    >> But because you post via google gropes, some of us don't have a clue what
    >> you're talking about.

    > LOL, OK. I think your problem runs deeper than that, though.

    That's supposed to mean something? I didn't know I had a problem.

    > Your reader doesn't track threads? Or you really have no idea what the
    > original post in this thread was about?

    No idea whatsoever. Not seen the thread.

    http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdepim/knode/knode.pdf

    > If that's the case, you could use google to check on it, I suppose.

    Unlikely. Google groups is shit.

    > Or, just ignore my post and move on. No big deal.

    Shall do.

    > : the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com

    Or just use a newsreader?

    BTW, are you the same Otter that I tried to help with getting data off a
    strange disc about 10 years ago? Ride a ratbike?

    --
    Pablo
    Pablo, Jul 11, 2011
  4. otter