Re: Repair Network connection in XPPro

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by smlunatick, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. smlunatick

    smlunatick Guest

    On Apr 11, 9:39 am, "Information" <cmc(removethis)@cablespeed.com>
    wrote:
    > Is there a way to initiate a Repair Network Connection sequence at boot?
    > Our PC connects to its access point, but only after a repair will it
    > communicate with the rest of the network.
    >
    > Is there a command to initiate this?  I would think the boot process
    > accomplishes this, but only after we repair are we functional.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any additional insight.
    >
    > Dan

    You have serious problems if you hav to repair this everytime. Can
    you explain why?

    Wireless network should always work at boot up unless you have bad
    drivers or defective adapter.

    smlunatick, Apr 11, 2008