Re: Renaming threads syndrome - without trimming - just to add a line ! Bertei would be proud

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    MC Bob <> wrote in

    Huh?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Soapy

    MC Bob Guest

    Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9563D75F65CDEsoapy@
    204.153.244.156:

    > MC Bob <> wrote in
    >
    >> Pooh Bear <> wrote in

    >>> Dimwit !
    >>>

    >>> Graham
    >>>

    >> Snuh?
    >>

    > Huh?

    Buh?

    --
    http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

    Virgin Message Board
    http://bedoper.com/cgi-bin/plugins/BBS/bedoper_ubb/Ultimate.cgi?
    action=intro

    Gortician's Not Dead, Punk
    http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=15537
    MC Bob, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Soapy

    Sogum Dealer Guest

    Breaking News - 9/11 Skepticism Goes Mainstream

    Imagine my surprise while reading the Sept. 20th
    Newsweek, when I saw a full page ad for "Painful
    Questions" by Eric Hufschmid.

    And it raises a lot of 9/11 issues. Unfortunately not
    the Pentagon. I think the Rockefellers, etc. must
    really have it in for Bush, for some reason. Why else
    would this ad get run, and how was it paid for?

    --
    http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

    Gortician's Not Dead, Punk
    http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=15537