    remove it? Will not occur any problems when I remove it?
    My computer is OS Wind.XP Pro. Pent.4 1.5 ghz 386 ram
    Thanks
    Zoli, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Zoli

    Unknown Guest

    Before doing that (removing SP2) did you do a disk clean and a defrag? Did you
    shut down any items in the start folder?

    Unknown, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Zoli

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "Zoli" <> wrote in message
    > Since I installed on my computer SP2 (original CD from Microsoft) it
    > slowed down my computer very much.Never had any problems before.
    > Would like to bring back the computer as it was before is it safe to
    > remove it from the Control Panel Add/Remove? or how is the best to
    > remove it? Will not occur any problems when I remove it?
    > My computer is OS Wind.XP Pro. Pent.4 1.5 ghz 386 ram
    > Thanks

    I would not remove SP2, for security reasons. I have not had any problems
    wit it myself. Some question I need answered are: How much Hard Drive
    Space do you have? How much is available? How much RAM do you have? When
    was your last disk cleanup/defrag? Sometimes, maintenance is the only
    requirement to bring the computer up to speed.
    PuppyKatt, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Zoli

    Don Guest

    Don, Oct 25, 2004
  5. Zoli

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "Don" <mailto:> wrote in message

    Don said nothing; he merely repeated the OP and the reply. In other words,
    the troll had nothing to say.
    PuppyKatt, Oct 25, 2004
  6. Zoli

    ? Guest

    We have got eyes.... stating the obvious is as stupid as being a troll!
    Giving "oxygen" to a troll is even more stupid.

    ?, Oct 25, 2004
  7. Zoli

    Don Guest

    "PuppyKatt" <> wrote in message

    > "Don" <mailto:> wrote in message
    >

    > Don said nothing; he merely repeated the OP and the reply. In other
    > words, the troll had nothing to say.

    I am not a troll.I was interrupted and managed to send the posting before I
    had typed anything.

    I was going to Answer the question. He did not ask if it would be wise to
    uninstall SP2. He asked how to uninstall it.

    There are 2 ways.

    1) Control panel add/remove programmes and select it there.
    2) SP2 sets up a restore point so you can remove by restoring to before you
    installed it.
    Don, Oct 25, 2004