Re: remove password box

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gazwad, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    VOTES PLEASE

    netcop or not?

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > spence fleetwood, <>, the halfhearted,
    > seven-chinned fustilarian, and employee responsible for sorting
    > through used rags to find re-usable ones, kecked:
    >
    >> can you please tell me how to remove the password box on startup
    >> thanks

    > Enter a password.

    WHERE YOUR BRAINS LEFT BEHIND WHEN THEY CUT YOUR UMBILICAL CORD
    FUCKIN DIPSHIT

    ***
    From: "ecneps" <>
    To: "Gazwad" <>
    Subject: Re: remove password box
    Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:29:12 -0000
    ***

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Broiled head louse hymen skewered with baked cadaver foreskins and chive
    compote, dished up in a congealing saucepan brimming with tough scraps of
    abalone, yam and bone in musty mouse urine, a side of fruit and a bowl of
    clotted snail puree.
    Gazwad, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    NETKOP

    Gazwad wrote:
    > VOTES PLEASE
    >
    > netcop or not?

    NOT not. Cop.

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?
    relic, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Gazwad

    Wizard Guest

    Gazwad <> wrote:
    > VOTES PLEASE
    >
    > netcop or not?

    Aye. Abusive, unsolicited e-mail from twats that can't keep it in the NG
    should always be follwed through with a complaint to their ISP.
    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005