Re: Remote Connection/Access via a Wireless Network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 4, 2007.

  1. Hi

    It is important to know that Wireless is just a replacement for Wire. Any
    thing that can be done Network wise with wire can be done with Wireless.

    Microsoft has a command line utility name Net Send that can be used for this
    purpose.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/.../xp/all/proddocs/en-us/net_send.mspx?mfr=true

    Or it cab be done easily with this additional freeware,
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/netsendgui.html

    Make sure that the software Firewall does not block the local connection
    between the two computers.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 4, 2007

  2. Jack, thank you for your reply. I shall have a look tomorrow morning and try
    to get this up and running.

    Many thanks once again.

    =?Utf-8?B?TW91ZXR0ZXM=?=, Jan 6, 2007