Re: Relevant links for newbies and everyone else who is interested[LONG]

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by kyra, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. kyra

    kyra Guest

    Shaolin, (Sorry for the cross post, i wasnt sure which group Lord
    Shaolin was 'in' to read this

    I hope you dont mind, but I added most of those to my site - well the
    database of links on there.

    I ran across a few you might want to know about..

    I could not get
    § Default logins for all sorts of devices
    http://www.mksecure.com/defpw/. to pull up at all.

    Hack me http://members.home.nl/pim/hackme/ (i dont know what language
    that is in, but I dont think it is there anymore)

    Hack3r http://www.hack3r.com/. tends to lean tword Roothack.org for
    any wargames unless i am reading it wrong

    http://www.pulltheplug.com/ seems not to be online for hacking -
    11/24/02 All Wargames are OFFLINE for now. (still? - disclaimer and
    about us are the only 2 links i can get to work and they are not found)

    I dont know of anymore offhand, those are just the ones i remember. If
    you can use any links on my stie that you dont already have, you are
    more than welcome too, but i think you about covered them all.. still,
    youre welcome to look

    my site - http://aleeya.net
    links - http://aleeya.net/modules.php?name=Web_Links

    im in the process of adding more and more.. theres about 290 up there now.

    kyra, Jun 24, 2003