Re: Relevance of MCSE 2003 in Vista world

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 4, 2006.

  1. anto wrote:
    > I am fresher in this field and signed up just today with this chat room. I
    > would like to take up Netwroking as my new career. I have minimum basic
    > knowledge on PC hardware, setting up local network with just another PC etc.
    > And I have also gone through Cisco CCNA curriculum and knows a little bit
    > about IP, Addressing etc. My questions are.
    > a) Am I jumping out into oblevion?
    > b) What are the job prospects for MCSE 2003?
    > c) Relevance of MCSE 2003 in the context of Vista launch?
    > d) What will be the opportunities of MCSE 2003 after 2 years
    > I hope you guide me through and prepare me either to venture into or not.
    > Thanks.

    We are FAR from a Vista world. I can't understand why everyone is
    worried that a MCSE 2003 will be antiquated when I still see companies
    recruiting people with MCSE 2000 certs and the is no Vista server slated
    for release in the next few weeks as far as I know :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I still see companies
    >recruiting people with MCSE 2000 certs

    yeah but not everyone has access to a time machine like you have.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 4, 2006

  3. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I still see companies
    >> recruiting people with MCSE 2000 certs

    > yeah but not everyone has access to a time machine like you have.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I am happy to rent it out for the right price...

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 4, 2006
  4. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> I still see companies
    >>> recruiting people with MCSE 2000 certs

    >> yeah but not everyone has access to a time machine like you have.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >I am happy to rent it out for the right price...

    anyone got change for nickel?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2006