Re: Regrding post: "Upgrading to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000"

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    >I was truly amazed at the number of post for such a simple,

    I wasn't.

    In does, however, still amaze me that so many 'people' have a complete
    lack of common sense and clearly have no intransitive whatsoever. The
    only thing that would amaze me more than this fact is if any company
    is stupid enough to employ these type people for an IT related role.

    >although I must
    >confess that I already new the answer, on that day I past exam 07-292

    Of course you did......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005