    being recognized..Saved the info in Belarc..Ran key finder and now
    showing different. Need the program up and running again. Can someone
    plze tell me how to fix. Thanks.
    vid, Jan 18, 2007

  2. vid

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 Jan 2007 06:45:50 -0800, "vid" <> wrote:

    >Hi Need Help in restoring MS Word & Office in Xp Pro. Had new hard
    >drive installed, from p3 to Dell Celeron. Everything was transferred
    >over to new bigger drive. the installation keys are the same but are nt
    >being recognized..Saved the info in Belarc..Ran key finder and now
    >showing different. Need the program up and running again. Can someone
    >plze tell me how to fix. Thanks.

    I'm having Deja Vu..

    See your post Subject: Need Help New Hard Drive
    Evan Platt, Jan 18, 2007

  3. vid

    vid Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 18 Jan 2007 06:45:50 -0800, "vid" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi Need Help in restoring MS Word & Office in Xp Pro. Had new hard
    > >drive installed, from p3 to Dell Celeron. Everything was transferred
    > >over to new bigger drive. the installation keys are the same but are nt
    > >being recognized..Saved the info in Belarc..Ran key finder and now
    > >showing different. Need the program up and running again. Can someone
    > >plze tell me how to fix. Thanks.

    > I'm having Deja Vu..
    >
    > See your post Subject: Need Help New Hard Drive

    Yes I know that I posted similiar before...thought someone could tell
    me how to fix..
    vid, Jan 18, 2007
  4. vid

    Senti Guest

    vid wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On 18 Jan 2007 06:45:50 -0800, "vid" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi Need Help in restoring MS Word & Office in Xp Pro. Had new hard
    >>> drive installed, from p3 to Dell Celeron. Everything was transferred
    >>> over to new bigger drive. the installation keys are the same but are nt
    >>> being recognized..Saved the info in Belarc..Ran key finder and now
    >>> showing different. Need the program up and running again. Can someone
    >>> plze tell me how to fix. Thanks.

    >> I'm having Deja Vu..
    >>
    >> See your post Subject: Need Help New Hard Drive

    > Yes I know that I posted similiar before...thought someone could tell
    > me how to fix..

    Keep checking on replies to your previous thread. Posting the same
    thing twice isn't going to get you *more* answers. At best it will get
    you the *same* answer multiple times, at worst you'll simply get flamed
    for doing it.
    Senti, Jan 18, 2007
  5. vid

    vid Guest

    Senti wrote:
    > vid wrote:
    > > Evan Platt wrote:

    > >> I'm having Deja Vu..
    > >>
    > >> See your post Subject: Need Help New Hard Drive

    > > Yes I know that I posted similiar before...thought someone could tell
    > > me how to fix..
    > >

    > Keep checking on replies to your previous thread. Posting the same
    > thing twice isn't going to get you *more* answers. At best it will get
    > you the *same* answer multiple times, at worst you'll simply get flamed
    > for doing it.

    Thank you Senti,, Sorry if I offended Group
    vid, Jan 18, 2007