Re: registry Errors

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by MiniDisc_2k2, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. MiniDisc_2k2

    MiniDisc_2k2 Guest

    You upgraded with the full CD? So you're telling me that you now have two operating systems on your computer? Not a good idea.

    I'm a bit confused. Did you upgrade from 98 or to 98?
    What exactly is the registry error (does it give you any information)?

    "Ken" <> wrote in message news:WanDa.5650$...
    I have a:
    Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.2222 A
    Upgrade using Full OEM CD /SrcDir=D:\WIN98 /IQ /U:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    IE 5 6.0.2600.0000
    Uptime: 0:00:11:48
    Normal mode
    On "OEMCOMPUTER" as "Ronald H. Gast"
    Micro-Pro, Inc
    AuthenticAMD AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
    384MB RAM
    62% system resources free
    Windows-managed swap file on drive C (16385MB free)
    Available space on drive C: 16385MB of 29291MB (FAT32)

    Every time I boot I need to restart because there is always a registry error. This only happens on a cold boot. What could be making it do this.

    --
    Something to think about

    If you scatter thorns, don't expect someone to carry you.

    Forget injuries, never forget kindness

    Great minds..discuss ideas. Average minds... discuss events. Small minds... discuss people

    MiniDisc_2k2, Jun 24, 2003