Re: Registry Cleaners

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. ~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> via

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 08:12:13 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
    >>
    >>> Here's an article from 2005 by Fred Langa in Information Week
    >>> http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/showArticle.jhtml?

    >> articleID=171203805&pgno=1
    >>>
    >>> I well remember being confused by it at the time!

    >> Nothing confusing about it.

    > None seem to work on my Apple OS X :(

    You have to reformat your hard drives
    to clean the registrys on teh Mac's...
    Or take it in to the Mac Store and have
    one of those Mac Gurus bless it for you.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 3, 2010