Re: Region 0

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Inquisitor, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Max Volume wrote:
    > In article <>, Dimitri Dewever
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Has anybody got a clue what this is?
    >>I came across a DVD that was PAL Region 0 (all regions
    >>stated on the box) Is this possible ??

    > Region 0 is Antarctica. ;)

    I think there's enough technology know-nothings out there already, don't
    you? :p

    --
    "It is dark, you are likely to be eaten by a grue."
    --Zork

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Grand Inquisitor

    Max Volume Guest

    Well excuse the **** out of me for making a fucking JOKE!!!

    Max Volume, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Max Volume wrote:
    > In article <pBrMa.8412$>, Grand Inquisitor
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I think there's enough technology know-nothings out there already, don't
    >>you? :p

    > Well excuse the **** out of me for making a fucking JOKE!!!

    I thought my little smiley guy pointed out that I, too, was making a
    "ha-ha," as the kids call them these days.

    Grand Inquisitor, Jul 2, 2003