    > Luke

    Hey, you brain-dead, maggot-eating moron - STOP putting "Re:" in your
    stinkin' subject line. That's NOT what it means.

    Toolman Tim, May 24, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:4hMcg.5517$,
    > Luke O'Malley spewed forth:
    >
    >>I can't get into regedit
    >>Help!
    >>Luke

    > Hey, you brain-dead, maggot-eating moron - STOP putting "Re:" in your
    > stinkin' subject line. That's NOT what it means.

    <g>

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 24, 2006

  3. Toolman Tim

    1 of 1 Guest

    Luke O'Malley wrote:
    > I can't get into regedit
    > Help!
    > Luke

    "Re: " is a prefix that's added by your newsreader when you respond to a
    post. It's not normally something that you should use in a thread
    subject. Look at the latest posts in this newsgroup to see what I mean.
    The only threads that should start with "Re: " is when your ISP has
    dumped the remainder of the thread from their news server that was
    originally above it.

    As for your post, I can't get into my driveway either. Hint, your post
    doesn't say anything about how, from where, why, what you're using &
    anything else that could be useful.

    1 of 1, May 24, 2006
  4. Toolman Tim

    R. U. Mee Guest

    Luke O'Malley wrote:

    > In article 9XMcg.171$,
    > "Toolman Tim" <> said:
    > -->
    > -->In news:4hMcg.5517$,
    > -->Luke O'Malley spewed forth:
    > -->> I can't get into regedit
    > -->> Help!
    > -->> Luke
    > -->
    > -->Hey, you brain-dead, maggot-eating moron - STOP putting "Re:" in
    > -->your
    > -->stinkin' subject line. That's NOT what it means.
    > -->
    > -->--
    > -->Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
    > -->
    > -->
    > -->
    > -->
    >
    > Thank you for that warm criticism. Perhaps you can suggest what I
    > should put.
    >
    > Luke
    >
    > P.S. I hope you feel better now.

    Luke, some I have found some people that post in these news groups have IQs
    of retarded dew worms. Don't let it get to you, it use to get me then I
    started to realize some people have no manners and less brains!

    R. U. Mee, May 24, 2006
  5. Luke O'Malley wrote:
    > -->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<
    >
    > In article Q_Mcg.6926$,
    > Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> said:
    > -->
    > -->Toolman Tim wrote:
    > -->> In news:4hMcg.5517$,
    > -->> Luke O'Malley spewed forth:
    > -->>
    > -->>>I can't get into regedit
    > -->>>Help!
    > -->>>Luke
    > -->>
    > -->>
    > -->> Hey, you brain-dead, maggot-eating moron - STOP putting "Re:"
    > -->in your
    > -->> stinkin' subject line. That's NOT what it means.
    > -->>
    > -->
    > --><g>
    > -->
    > -->Duane :)
    > -->
    > -->
    >
    > I thought that this was a 'help desk'. No one has offered a
    > solution to my problem nor has anyone suggested the proper way I am
    > supposed to post a problem. Sof far, you have not been of any help
    > at all.

    You got help -- you just didn't recognize it. "Re:" is placed at the
    front of Subject headers by news clients to indicate that a post is a
    reply to another post. Feel free to start your business memos with
    "Re:", but that's not the way to open a discussion here.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2006
  6. Toolman Tim

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 24 May 2006 02:56:50 +0000, Luke O'Malley wrote:

    > In article Q_Mcg.6926$,
    > Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> said:
    > -->
    > -->Toolman Tim wrote:
    > -->> In news:4hMcg.5517$, -->> Luke O'Malley spewed forth:
    > -->>
    > -->>>I can't get into regedit
    > -->>>Help!
    > -->>>Luke
    > -->>
    > -->>
    > -->> Hey, you brain-dead, maggot-eating moron - STOP putting "Re:" -->in
    > your
    > -->> stinkin' subject line. That's NOT what it means. -->>
    > -->
    > --><g>
    > -->
    > -->Duane :)
    > -->
    > -->
    >
    > I thought that this was a 'help desk'. No one has offered a solution to
    > my problem nor has anyone suggested the proper way I am supposed to post a
    > problem. Sof far, you have not been of any help at all.
    > Goodwill,
    > Luke

    My solution is to not run regedit. You're too stupid to know what to do
    with it anyway.

    Meat Plow, May 24, 2006
  7. Toolman Tim

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, May 25, 2006
  8. Luke O'Malley wrote:

    > Many thanks again. It actually turned out to be a virus that Trend
    > Micro could not find!!!

    Which virus?

    However, the serious question is: how did you infect yourself with it?

    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer