Re: Regarding mainframes

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. AnuSri wrote:
    > Hello all
    >
    > I am learning Mainframes.can any one please give the site addresses
    > where i can find tech interview questions and tutorials for
    > COBOL,JCL,MVS,DB2.

    Please tell me you're kidding. You have a job interview for something you
    have zero experience in? Hoping to "brush up" on your non-existant
    mainframe skills? Want to learn COBOL real quick? Pardon me while I split
    a gut laughing.

    --
    Fris "ow, that hurt" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 14, 2003