Re: Regarding Certificate

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Dave, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Do you have a problem understanding and applying colloquial English?

    With regards to your post, it may be of interest to you, that you do
    not 'write' any Microsoft exams, you simply click a few option
    buttons. For someone such as yourself, you may find this approach
    somewhat easier to comprehend than the English language.

    Dave, Aug 27, 2003