Re: Reformatting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. tgilb, the smoke-dried, bound up lamer, and worthless film critic, cussed:

    >> "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in

    >>> *PLONK*

    >> Can I ask why you're plonking those who refer to that particular
    >> thing? ---
    >> þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *

    > I wouldn't bother much with this "Sandy Cox" creature. "It's" been
    > trolling over on 24hoursupport.helpdesk also today. I suppose it will
    > disappear when Mum&Dad get home from holiday.

    From another of your posts, in reference to my good self...

    "Don't take what this creature spews too seriously. He's been prowling this
    group for awhile now attempting to cause trouble. He'll probably go away
    when Mom & Dad get back from vacation."

    You need new material.

    --
    You infecting, lubberly, inadequate pimp.
    Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV

    Harry G. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    | tgilb, the smoke-dried, bound up lamer, and worthless film critic, cussed:
    |

    | >> "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in

    | >> Can I ask why you're plonking those who refer to that particular
    | >> thing? ---
    | >> þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *
    | >
    | > I wouldn't bother much with this "Sandy Cox" creature. "It's" been
    | > trolling over on 24hoursupport.helpdesk also today. I suppose it will
    | > disappear when Mum&Dad get home from holiday.
    |
    | From another of your posts, in reference to my good self...
    |
    | "Don't take what this creature spews too seriously. He's been prowling
    this
    | group for awhile now attempting to cause trouble. He'll probably go away
    | when Mom & Dad get back from vacation."
    |
    | You need new material.
    |
    | --
    | You infecting, lubberly, inadequate pimp.

    Even better. A troll defending a troll! You guys union?
    Harry G., Sep 14, 2004

  3. Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV

    Ogai Morisue Guest

    Harry G., the blind drunk, tree-living clotpole, and sheep and cattle
    driver, scoffed:

    >> "Harry G." <> wrote in message
    >>> "Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV"
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Even better. A troll defending a troll! You guys union?

    >> Please show how the quote and the subsequent comment in the post
    >> that you replied to can be construed as "defending a troll", whom I
    >> presume you to mean to be "Sandy Cox".
    >>

    > A third troll...............must be a union meeting.

    How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you want, you
    stupidly clueless fuckstick?

    --
    You staring, dazzled, goddamned bus driver.
    Ogai Morisue, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Harry G., the hard-boiled, intellectually absent fetid bugbane, and wearer
    of wooden clogs, blubbed:

    >> "Harry G." <> wrote in message
    >>> "Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV"
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Even better. A troll defending a troll! You guys union?

    >> Please show how the quote and the subsequent comment in the post
    >> that you replied to can be construed as "defending a troll", whom I
    >> presume you to mean to be "Sandy Cox".
    >>

    > A third troll...............must be a union meeting.

    How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you want, you
    stupidly clueless fuckstick?

    --
    You stumbling, amoeban, carroty haddock.
    Nyoosheni Mashahidi, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Harry G., the winking, earless catfish, and ploughman, upchucked:

    >> "Harry G." <> wrote in message
    >>> "Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV"
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Even better. A troll defending a troll! You guys union?

    >> Please show how the quote and the subsequent comment in the post
    >> that you replied to can be construed as "defending a troll", whom I
    >> presume you to mean to be "Sandy Cox".
    >>

    > A third troll...............must be a union meeting.

    How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you want, you
    stupidly clueless fuckstick?

    --
    You screeching, half-baked, maggot-infested pigeon-egg.
    Amwongoze Kukudhuru, Sep 15, 2004
  6. Harry G., the disorganised, pregnant toilet flush, and corn miller,
    dissented:

    >> "Harry G." <> wrote in message
    >>> "Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV"
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Even better. A troll defending a troll! You guys union?

    >> Please show how the quote and the subsequent comment in the post
    >> that you replied to can be construed as "defending a troll", whom I
    >> presume you to mean to be "Sandy Cox".
    >>

    > A third troll...............must be a union meeting.

    How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you want, you
    stupidly clueless fuckstick?

    --
    You hunting, worthless, pregnant hairball.
    Ron Fletcher-Harris, Sep 15, 2004
  7. Harry G., the dodgy, derelict butt reamer, and shyster lawyer, quarreled:

    >> "Harry G." <> wrote in message
    >>> "Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV"
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Even better. A troll defending a troll! You guys union?

    >> Please show how the quote and the subsequent comment in the post
    >> that you replied to can be construed as "defending a troll", whom I
    >> presume you to mean to be "Sandy Cox".
    >>

    > A third troll...............must be a union meeting.

    How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you want, you
    stupidly clueless fuckstick?

    --
    You staring, take-away, beakless jolthead.
    Jack Gaulshry, Sep 15, 2004
  8. Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV

    Harry G. Guest

    "Jack Gaulshry" <> wrote in message
    | Harry G., the dodgy, derelict butt reamer, and shyster lawyer, quarreled:
    |
    | >> "Harry G." <> wrote in message

    | >> Please show how the quote and the subsequent comment in the post
    | >> that you replied to can be construed as "defending a troll", whom I
    | >> presume you to mean to be "Sandy Cox".
    | >>
    | > A third troll...............must be a union meeting.
    |
    | How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you want,
    you
    | stupidly clueless fuckstick?
    |
    | --
    | You staring, take-away, beakless jolthead.

    All this..........just for me..................you're too good to
    me............sniff-sniff................I'm overwhelmed.
    Harry G., Sep 15, 2004
  9. Harry G., the wannabe, gastric fraud, and travelling salesman, wanted to
    talkee-talkee about:

    >> Harry G., the dodgy, derelict butt reamer, and shyster lawyer,
    >> quarreled:

    >>> A third troll...............must be a union meeting.

    >> How about a fourth troll? Firfth? Sixth? Seventh? How many do you
    >> want, you stupidly clueless fuckstick?
    >>
    >> --
    >> You staring, take-away, beakless jolthead.
    >>

    > All this..........just for me..................you're too good to
    > me............sniff-sniff................I'm overwhelmed.

    You should be underwhelmed, you stupid ****. You're claiming kudos from the
    work of a bot. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    --
    You dramatising, clapped out, stone-blind hyena.
    Filig the moose-peruser, Sep 15, 2004
  10. Unable to access Outlook

    I just bought a new computer and when I try to access Outlook it is giving
    me an error stating my User ID is invalid. It is the same one I've always
    had. Help.
    rochelle thompson, Sep 15, 2004
  11. Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV

    relic Guest

    Re: Unable to access Outlook

    rochelle thompson wrote:
    > I just bought a new computer and when I try to access Outlook it is
    > giving me an error stating my User ID is invalid. It is the same one
    > I've always had. Help.

    Don't piggyback on an old thread. Start a new one.
    relic, Sep 15, 2004
  12. Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV

    Chris Cleary Guest

    Re: Unable to access Outlook

    you did not say .. if the problem occurs as you are trying to get into it as
    a prog on your pc .. or if it happens when you are logging into the server ?

    Chris Cleary, Sep 15, 2004
  13. Kheper-aten-netjerwy-usret IV

    relic Guest

    Re: Unable to access Outlook

    Chris Cleary wrote:
    "relic" <> wrote in message
    >> rochelle thompson wrote:
    >>> I just bought a new computer and when I try to access Outlook it is
    >>> giving me an error stating my User ID is invalid. It is the same
    >>> one I've always had. Help.

    >> Don't piggyback on an old thread. Start a new one.

    > you did not say .. if the problem occurs as you are trying to get
    > into it as a prog on your pc .. or if it happens when you are logging
    > into the server ?

    That may be because I'm not the one with the problem.
    relic, Sep 15, 2004