Re: Recycle Bin Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Replace/Repair the Recycle Bin in Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/restorerecyclebin.reg

    Merge the .reg file into your registry.

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:57:55 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bhrb43$mft$>
    -- Alan -- scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance