Re: Recover deleted files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lieutenant General Marsden Nullyhock-Chobberfield, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. DanielEKFA, the suppositious, rock-bottom gill fungus, and highly
    experienced laundress, alleged:

    > The in-the-closet, too scared to come out, Kadagaycha Man wrote:
    >
    >> DanielEKFA, the under-fertile, corn-fed heartrot, and dishonest
    >> dealer in horses, lamented:
    >>

    >>> As Mr. Heenan

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! You clueless piece of shit.

    > What's your problem? Did your boyfriend refuse to ride your ass last
    > night because you didn't wash or? Your pathetic rantings are too
    > pussy for this place, try alt.i.am.gay.but.too.pathetic.to.admit.it
    > instead.

    Oh dear, a fag lame. How come you linuxfux, without fail, start getting onto
    homosexuality the first chance you get?

    > PLONK

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    --
    You dandifying, servile, mince-faced genetic defect.

    Lieutenant General Marsden Nullyhock-Chobberfield, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Lieutenant General Marsden Nullyhock-Chobberfield

    DanielEKFA Guest

    Lieutenant General Marsden Nullyhock-Chobberfield wrote:

    > DanielEKFA, the suppositious, rock-bottom gill fungus, and highly
    > experienced laundress, alleged:
    >
    >> The in-the-closet, too scared to come out, Kadagaycha Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> DanielEKFA, the under-fertile, corn-fed heartrot, and dishonest
    >>> dealer in horses, lamented:

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! You clueless piece of shit.

    >> What's your problem? Did your boyfriend refuse to ride your ass last
    >> night because you didn't wash or? Your pathetic rantings are too
    >> pussy for this place, try alt.i.am.gay.but.too.pathetic.to.admit.it
    >> instead.

    > Oh dear, a fag lame. How come you linuxfux, without fail, start getting
    > onto homosexuality the first chance you get?
    >
    >> PLONK

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Seems like I hit the nail on the head there :)

    DanielEKFA, Sep 17, 2004