Re: Recording

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Applian, Apr 3, 2004.

  1. Applian

    Applian Guest

    "HJB" <doulos86 AT yahoo DOT com> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Audiograbber.
    >
    > "JM" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone know where I could download a good quality recorder to record
    > > streaming audio onto my hard drive for burning later?
    > >
    > > JM
    > >

    > > ---

    Try Replay Music -- this one records streaming audio, turning songs
    into individual MP3s, and then tags the MP3 with artist and song
    title. It's slick.

    You can find out about Replay Music here:
    www.replay-music.com

    Applian, Apr 3, 2004