Re: Recording from Win TV and burning to DVD disc.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Barry OGrady, Feb 23, 2009.

  1. Barry OGrady

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:16:34 -0000, "Mick Cant" <> wrote:

    >I record from WinTV 2000; this saves files as MPEG Movie Clips.
    >

    >And then edit them in VideoReDo Plus is version: 2.5.6.512 June 2007 I have
    >checked for any updates but this is the latest version.
    >

    >I can save them after editing as MPEG Movie Clips, and they play in Windows
    >Media Player.
    >

    >But I want to be able to burn the edited files on DVD- Disc.
    >
    >So tried saving them as DVD Stream (* vob) files as this is the only DVD
    >file available in VideoReDo Plus.
    >

    >My Nero suite reports that VTS (*vob) files are too large to store as an ISO
    >files and I should select an UDF File system.
    >

    >Is there a way I can save the files so I can burn them to DVD- disc please?
    >

    >I did use to save them from VideoReDo Plus as MPEG Movie Clips then convert
    >to DVD VTS Files in Movie Factory 4, but this now freezes up when I try to
    >use it and if I can burn them without paying for an upgrade to Movie Factory
    >6 that would be better.
    >

    >Hoping someone can help or tell me which group I should ask in.

    DVD Flick is the easiest way.

    >Michael Cant

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    Barry OGrady, Feb 23, 2009

  2. Barry OGrady

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:03:29 +1100, Barry OGrady wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:16:34 -0000, "Mick Cant" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I record from WinTV 2000; this saves files as MPEG Movie Clips.
    >>

    >>And then edit them in VideoReDo Plus is version: 2.5.6.512 June 2007 I
    >>have checked for any updates but this is the latest version.
    >>

    >>I can save them after editing as MPEG Movie Clips, and they play in
    >>Windows Media Player.
    >>

    >>But I want to be able to burn the edited files on DVD- Disc.
    >>
    >>So tried saving them as DVD Stream (* vob) files as this is the only DVD
    >>file available in VideoReDo Plus.
    >>

    >>My Nero suite reports that VTS (*vob) files are too large to store as an
    >>ISO files and I should select an UDF File system.
    >>

    >>Is there a way I can save the files so I can burn them to DVD- disc
    >>please?
    >>

    >>I did use to save them from VideoReDo Plus as MPEG Movie Clips then
    >>convert to DVD VTS Files in Movie Factory 4, but this now freezes up
    >>when I try to use it and if I can burn them without paying for an
    >>upgrade to Movie Factory 6 that would be better.
    >>

    >>Hoping someone can help or tell me which group I should ask in.

    > DVD Flick is the easiest way.
    >

    >>Michael Cant
    >>

    > Barry
    > =====
    > Home page
    > http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    For your next birthday why not ask someone to buy you a sig delimiter?

    Aardvark, Feb 23, 2009