Re: Recommended Software for Managing Images?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by FK, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. FK

    FK Guest

    try Photoshop Album

    FK

    FK, Jul 23, 2003

  2. FK

    Mac Lynch Guest

    In article <bfkr89$>, says...

    >try Photoshop Album

    I agree, I've found it wonderful.
    DVD discs with it are not tthe best, I prefer Ulead Picture Show.
    Mac

    Mac Lynch, Jul 23, 2003

  3. FK

    pc_learner2 Guest

    I hate to be a pain, but I don't see anything on Adobe's site that
    suggests Photoshop Album meets the requirement I described for being
    able to create and store virtual albums and slide shows without
    duplicating image files. Sure it will let you go in and gather some
    images into a "Summer Vacation 2003" slide show, but what if you want
    to go back later and reedit that show, adding and rearranging a few
    images? What if you want to select some of those same images and add
    them to a work in progress called "Highlights of 2003", storing its
    current state (including image order) after each update? If Album can
    do this, wonderful, but could you describe how more fully, because I
    certainly missed it.

    I'm sure Album is a great product for the simpler cases, it's my
    friend's particular requirement that I'm having trouble tracking down.

    pc_learner2, Jul 23, 2003