Re: Recommended safe surfing software

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    If you are genuine about your concerns, then you will do well to
    forget about software, and use supervision. There is no, repeat
    no, software that will totally protect your kids from all inappropriate
    material, no matter what any of the hype tells you.

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:37:34 +0100, in
    <bgmn7j$qlks7$-berlin.de>
    Philip SC scrawled:

    --
    "Has anybody noticed how this topic always arises
    during school holidays?"

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2003