Re: Recommended Privacy Software

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by toro, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. toro

    toro Guest

    Clive wrote:

    > I'm new to privacy software and would be grateful of any to try or avoid.
    >
    > I'm currently trying History Kill, Internet Privacy Pro 2.0 and Windows &
    > Internet Cleaner Pro.
    >
    > I'm edging towards History Kill (as it seems best out of the box).
    >
    > Any other recommendations?

    When I had Windows on my HD, I was using Tracks Eraser 3.05. It was a
    freeware version which I had found on a magazine CD. It was extremely
    powerful, erasing all history/urls/cache from M$/Netscape browsers and all
    temporary files including the contents from the .dat files.
    You should find it in Tucows or WebAttack.

    \_______torowbm AT /__ / ACK and thou_______/
    \_____otenet DOT / / shall receive_____/
    \_____gr /_/ RLU#306453_____/

    toro, Jun 26, 2003