Re: Recommendations for SQL 2000 Admin 70-228 textbook ?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by WOLFF, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. WOLFF

    WOLFF Guest

    Iam having a blast with the new set of MCSE / MCSA from MSpress.
    the blue one's with the big 2 on them.
    Not sure but I think these are the new HLSE from MS.
    So I would check these out

    WOLFF, Jul 9, 2003