Re: Recommendations for SQL 2000 Admin 70-228 textbook ?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Lady, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    Try www.selftestsoftware.com

    That's where I get ALL my certification prep materials.First, try the flash
    cards, then, for each question, it gives you a detailed explanation of
    exactly why the right answer is right and the wrong answers are wrong.

    That way, you just have to read what you don't understand. An online mentor
    is part of the package too. Within the interface, you can click on MENTOR to
    have something fully explained by a live instructor. - All for $99

    I hope this helps.

    Lady, Jun 28, 2003