Re: recommendations for photographic dealer, San Francisco

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by aa.woods@excess.comcast.net, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Scott Thompson wrote:

    >I'm travelling from the UK to San Francisco in August and would Like to pick
    >up a Canon 10D while I'm there. Can anyone recommend any reliable,
    >competitively priced dealers in the area?

    The 10D seems to be in short supply in the bay area. There
    doesn't seem to be any price competition on this model. You
    should expect to pay $1500 if you can find one. I would avoid the
    numerous stores on Market and around Union Square and check some
    of the reputable dealers that have already been listed by others.
    The largest of those dealers is Adolph Gasser on Second St. Their
    definitely full price. But you will probably be paying list at
    any of the places. On this particular model, even places like B&H
    Photo in NY are charging list.

    --
    Allan
    Remove "excess." from address for direct replies.