Re: Recommend ATA please

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Mike Sun, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. Mike Sun

    Mike Sun Guest

    "Dave Angel" <> wrote in message
    On 14 Dec, 17:19, Tony Arcucci <> wrote:

    > All Grandstream ATAs works fine after a firmware upgrade.

    Thanks Tony. I was interested initially in a Granstream 486 unit
    which looked like it would do the job. For £15 all in (from ebay)
    compared to £50+delivery for the Linksys, it seemed like a bargain. I
    currently use a Grandstream Budgetone phone (for the last two years)
    and find it almost faultless.

    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought the Grandstream 486 did not
    support dial plans? So it may not be possible to configure for PSTN by
    default which was important to you?

    Cheers from Mike

    Mike Sun, Dec 14, 2007