Re: recommend a good interactive cdrom/online training course?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Anthony, Sep 3, 2004.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Hi if you don't like reading the book ( because i was the same as you
    falling asleep when reading it )
    Why dont you purchase the A+ video training cd's from learnkey which has
    mike meyers showing and telling you all about the A+ cert it has 11 cd's of
    interactive training and it's all video
    there quite expensive but there good.
    I would however recomend still reading the book for reference but you don't
    have to study it really hard as you are at the moment but it does go it to
    depth a bit more so its good for that.
    i bought the learnkey cd's and found them really helpfull as i was watching
    some one just like going to college but i was in my own home and could watch
    it when ever i wanted and pick the subject that i was not good at and watch
    that when ever i wanted plus i would also read the book on that particular
    chapter which gave me more knowledge.
    I hope this info helps and i know it will cost a lot cheaper than $2200
    maybe a bit more than $200 but know where near $2200
    here is the URL to the web site and the A+ CD'S
    http://www.learnkey.com/learnkeyStore/ when there look for A+ i think a
    single user course costs $595
    I live in the uk and if you can give me a couple off weeks i'll try to copy
    you my A+ cd's for $100 if you want ?
    if not just go to the link above and get the originalls
    good luck

    Anthony

    A+

    Anthony, Sep 3, 2004

  2. On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:39:01 +0000 (UTC), "Anthony"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi if you don't like reading the book ( because i was the same as you
    >falling asleep when reading it )
    >Why dont you purchase the A+ video training cd's from learnkey which has
    >mike meyers showing and telling you all about the A+ cert it has 11 cd's of
    >interactive training and it's all video
    >there quite expensive but there good.
    >I would however recomend still reading the book for reference but you don't
    >have to study it really hard as you are at the moment but it does go it to
    >depth a bit more so its good for that.
    >i bought the learnkey cd's and found them really helpfull as i was watching
    >some one just like going to college but i was in my own home and could watch
    >it when ever i wanted and pick the subject that i was not good at and watch
    >that when ever i wanted plus i would also read the book on that particular
    >chapter which gave me more knowledge.
    >I hope this info helps and i know it will cost a lot cheaper than $2200
    >maybe a bit more than $200 but know where near $2200
    >here is the URL to the web site and the A+ CD'S
    >http://www.learnkey.com/learnkeyStore/ when there look for A+ i think a
    >single user course costs $595
    >I live in the uk and if you can give me a couple off weeks i'll try to copy
    >you my A+ cd's for $100 if you want ?

    That must be some interesting license that Learnkey has, if they let
    you duplicate their products and sell them, albeit not at much of a
    profit.

    Slainte
    Gordon
    Gordon Findlay, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    It's called helping other people you obviously must be one of those people
    that when some ask's for help you say NO do it the hard way i had to.
    un,ike most people i like to help others thats why i said i would try to
    copy them and if you read it propally i also said that if you don't want me
    to then the link is here to buy the originalls so i'm not trying to sell my
    disk's if i was i would not of given the url to the disk's would i i was
    overing some help if he needed it.

    Anthony

    A+

    Anthony, Sep 4, 2004