Re: recommend a good interactive cdrom/online training course?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Brian M., Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Brian M.

    Brian M. Guest

    You're in a heap of trouble. Meyers' book was the most entertaining cert
    book I have read yet. It's all downhill from here. Right now I'm sifting
    through a sybex book for an MCP exam and long for the off star wars or
    half-life reference.

    Brian M.

    Brian M., Sep 2, 2004