Re: Receiving multiple emails

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BooBoo, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    > For the last few weeks I have been receiving duplicate emails. The same
    > email message at several different times but I am only receiving these
    > duplicate emails from only one of my contracts. The sender has no idea

    why.

    BooBoo, Oct 24, 2003

  2. BooBoo

    Boomer Guest

    BooBoo, <> wrote:

    >> For the last few weeks I have been receiving duplicate emails.
    >> The same email message at several different times but I am only
    >> receiving these duplicate emails from only one of my contracts.
    >> The sender has no idea

    > why.
    >> Any suggestions why this is happening and how to correct it.
    >> Thanks in advance from another newbie.

    Hi

    Did you see the two replies to your original question that you posted
    on the 19th? If you did see those replies have you asked at an OE
    newsgroup also?

    Btw if you have to start a new thread and copy and paste from the
    original please remove these ">".
    Boomer, Oct 24, 2003

  3. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    BooBoo, <> wrote:

    For the last few weeks I have been receiving duplicate emails.
    The same email message at several different times but I am only
    receiving these duplicate emails from only one of my contracts.
    The sender has no idea
    why.
    Any suggestions why this is happening and how to correct it.
    Thanks in advance from another newbie.

    Hi

    Did you see the two replies to your original question that you posted
    on the 19th? If you did see those replies have you asked at an OE
    newsgroup also?

    Btw if you have to start a new thread and copy and paste from the
    original please remove these ">".

    Thanks for replying. I have no record of any reply. And I also have no
    idea how to go back to the 19th. I have tried looking in File, Edit, View
    looking for ways to retrieve old postings after deleting them. This isn't
    the only time I have wanted to look back. I am still working on this copy
    and paste thing...new to Windows also. Thanks again.
    BooBoo, Oct 24, 2003
  4. BooBoo

    Boomer Guest

    BooBoo, <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > BooBoo, <> wrote:
    >

    > For the last few weeks I have been receiving duplicate emails.
    > The same email message at several different times but I am only
    > receiving these duplicate emails from only one of my contracts.
    > The sender has no idea
    > why.
    > Any suggestions why this is happening and how to correct it.
    > Thanks in advance from another newbie.
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Did you see the two replies to your original question that you
    >> posted on the 19th? If you did see those replies have you
    >> asked at an OE newsgroup also?
    >>
    >> Btw if you have to start a new thread and copy and paste from
    >> the original please remove these ">".

    > Thanks for replying. I have no record of any reply. And I also
    > have no idea how to go back to the 19th. I have tried looking
    > in File, Edit, View looking for ways to retrieve old postings
    > after deleting them. This isn't the only time I have wanted to
    > look back. I am still working on this copy and paste
    > thing...new to Windows also. Thanks again.

    I don't know how OE works so I can't help you on retrieving old
    messages with that reader. Again... you might want to ask both
    questions in an OE newsgroup. :)

    You can search the archive for popular text groups here:
    Boomer, Oct 24, 2003