Re: receiving Bytes and sending Bytes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Old Sourdough, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:54:13 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by pat in message

    > can some one help:I am connected to the internet but some times, my
    > computer will stop receiving Bytes and stop sending
    > they also and I am unable to chance sites on the internet until I
    > refresh or just wait for a minuet or two some times hitting the
    > refresh button is the only way to get it to working again dose any
    > one know why this happens or how to fix it
    > thank in advance pat

    Quit waiting for a minuet. Instead, wait for a waltz, or a tango, or.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1888
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 23, 2003