Re: Receive fax to PC

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Oct 30, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/30/2010 10:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In message<>, "Jane_Galt"
    > pondered the following:
    >> They seem to call this different things in different multifunction units,
    >> but
    >> it looks like many of them have it now.
    >>
    >> Where you can routinely send incoming faxes to your PC instead of printing
    >> them? Do they all save as pdf that way?
    >>
    >> Anyone have experience with this?
    >>
    >> What's a good $400 range multifunction that does this reliably?
    >>
    >> With 500-sheet paper tray?
    >>

    > Why do you keep asking similar questions? Its like some weekly drama with you.
    >
    > Hire an IT pro to solve your numerous and *recurring* computer issues instead
    > of looking for *free* solutions, or do you hate the free market system?

    She is jerking your chain along with everyone else here. :) She spends
    way much time here and that leaves no time for that big business she is
    running. Probably a Teabagger or a Mountain Biker. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Oct 30, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/30/2010 4:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In message<iahkik$43d$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered the
    > following:
    >> On 10/30/2010 10:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote
    >> the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> In message<>, "Jane_Galt"
    >>> pondered the following:

    >> printing

    >>> Why do you keep asking similar questions? Its like some weekly drama with

    >> you.
    >>>
    >>> Hire an IT pro to solve your numerous and *recurring* computer issues

    >> instead
    >>> of looking for *free* solutions, or do you hate the free market system?
    >>>

    >> She is jerking your chain along with everyone else here. :) She spends
    >> way much time here and that leaves no time for that big business she is
    >> running. Probably a Teabagger or a Mountain Biker.<g>
    >>

    > I bet "she" can "teabag" a mountain biker.
    >
    > <nods>

    Probably so, as that is all they are worth.

    OldGringo38, Oct 31, 2010

  3. OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On 10/30/2010 4:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> In message<iahkik$43d$-september.org>, OldGringo38
    >> pondered the
    >> following:
    >>> On 10/30/2010 10:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote
    >>> the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    >>> printing

    >>> you.

    >>> instead
    >>>>
    >>> She is jerking your chain along with everyone else here. :) She spends
    >>> way much time here and that leaves no time for that big business she is
    >>> running. Probably a Teabagger or a Mountain Biker.<g>
    >>>

    >> I bet "she" can "teabag" a mountain biker.
    >>
    >> <nods>
    >>

    > Probably so, as that is all they are worth.

    If you dont like to suck cock, dont suck any.

    <rolls eyes>

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 31, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/31/2010 10:45 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 10/30/2010 4:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> In message<iahkik$43d$-september.org>, OldGringo38
    >>> pondered the
    >>> following:

    >>> I bet "she" can "teabag" a mountain biker.
    >>>
    >>> <nods>
    >>>

    >> Probably so, as that is all they are worth.
    >>

    > If you dont like to suck cock, dont suck any.
    >
    > <rolls eyes>

    LOL

    OldGringo38, Oct 31, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    floffy2 Guest

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:08:15 -0500, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On 10/30/2010 4:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    >following tidbit of information:
    >> In message<iahkik$43d$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered the
    >> following:
    >>> On 10/30/2010 10:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote
    >>> the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    just use RELAYFAX it does PDF format and post to your email with the
    FAX attach to it

    Free to read usenet

    floffy2, Oct 31, 2010