Re: Rebecca

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mick Sterbs, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Mick Sterbs

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    Mick Sterbs, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Mick Sterbs wrote:
    > "stephen dawson" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >
    >>http://www.dawsonsphotography.com/galleries/rebecca/images/rebecca044.jpg
    >>
    >>--
    >>Stephen

    > Erm..... yes? And?
    > Is your post a plea for help?

    Ever heard of constructive criticism?

    --
    Ben Thomas

    Apparently less than 10% of accidents are caused by drivers exceeding the speed
    limit.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Mick Sterbs

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    "BenOne©" <> wrote in message
    > > Erm..... yes? And?
    > > Is your post a plea for help?
    > >

    > Ever heard of constructive criticism?
    >
    > --
    > Ben Thomas

    Oh, is that what he wanted? He didn't say so - just posting a URL doesn't
    say anything other than 'look at this'. He could actually be saying 'look
    what a bloody mess I've made of this', or 'OMG, what went wrong with my
    lighting?', or 'By the gods, I am such a wonderful photographer'. We may
    never know, because very often these people never return to follow up.
    Mick Sterbs, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Mick Sterbs

    George Kerby Guest

    On 4/2/04 1:05 AM, in article c4j3cn$2j7cjh$-berlin.de,
    "Mick Sterbs" <> wrote:

    > "BenOne©" <> wrote in message
    >>> Erm..... yes? And?
    >>> Is your post a plea for help?
    >>>

    >> Ever heard of constructive criticism?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ben Thomas

    > Oh, is that what he wanted? He didn't say so - just posting a URL doesn't
    > say anything other than 'look at this'. He could actually be saying 'look
    > what a bloody mess I've made of this', or 'OMG, what went wrong with my
    > lighting?', or 'By the gods, I am such a wonderful photographer'. We may
    > never know, because very often these people never return to follow up.

    Oh, he returns and follows up. About once every 3 to 4 months. I gotta admit
    he keeps trying!

    George Kerby, Apr 2, 2004
  5. "Mick Sterbs" <> wrote:

    >"BenOne©" <> wrote in message
    >> > Erm..... yes? And?
    >> > Is your post a plea for help?

    >> Ever heard of constructive criticism?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ben Thomas

    >Oh, is that what he wanted? He didn't say so - just posting a URL doesn't
    >say anything other than 'look at this'. He could actually be saying 'look
    >what a bloody mess I've made of this', or 'OMG, what went wrong with my
    >lighting?', or 'By the gods, I am such a wonderful photographer'. We may
    >never know, because very often these people never return to follow up.

    Maybe there is nothing worth following up to? :)

    --
    Stephen
    http://www.dawsonsphotography.com
    stephen dawson, Apr 2, 2004