Re: Really dumb question about MCSE certificate

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by molsonexpert, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I just passed my 2003 MCSE cert. And I received a cert for MCP, will I

    also receive one for MCSE?

    You're right, that is a really dumb question.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 28, 2004

  2. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > Does this make you smarter or dumber for taking the time to answer it?
    >
    > "molsonexpert" wrote:
    >

    > > "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > > > I just passed my 2003 MCSE cert. And I received a cert for MCP, will I

    > > also receive one for MCSE?
    > >
    > > You're right, that is a really dumb question.
    > >
    > > steve.

    I'm at work right now, so I got paid during the 7 seconds it took me to
    reply, so i would say: smarter.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 28, 2004

  3. molsonexpert

    O.A. Guest

    Well, you get a money, and i give out money, i pay the
    minute for the internet.

    message

    O.A., Jul 28, 2004
  4. molsonexpert

    molsonexpert Guest

    "O.A." <> wrote in message

    > Well, you get a money, and i give out money, i pay the
    > minute for the internet.

    huh?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 28, 2004
  5. molsonexpert

    JaR Guest

    molsonexpert wrote:
    > "O.A." <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Well, you get a money, and i give out money, i pay the
    >>minute for the internet.
    >>

    > huh?
    >
    > steve.

    He say he get a money, and he give a money. Whatsamatta you? No speaka
    da Inglis?

    Pasta fazooo!

    I'ma no unnastan...

    JaR a