    Shame job was not done, well a second coming is around the
    corner & no red goat is going to save you. Just google for
    khazar.
    Nomen Nescio, Feb 2, 2009

  2. On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 02:10:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
    <> wrote:

    >Just foad, NOBODY believes a racist terrorist inventing Hitler
    >funding Khazar, you area newsgroup spammer.
    >Just because you want to go along with your non origin & lies,
    >you think anyone will belive you. Just search google groups for
    >the hate speech your lot spews out. You actual Anti Semite.
    >Shame job was not done, well a second coming is around the
    >corner & no red goat is going to save you. Just google for
    >khazar.

    ok... anyone seen this one's medication?
    ..
    Fritz Wuehler, Feb 3, 2009

  3. Nomen Nescio

    Canopus Guest

    Fritz Wuehler scribed:

    >On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 02:10:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Just foad, NOBODY believes a racist terrorist inventing Hitler
    >>funding Khazar, you area newsgroup spammer.
    >>Just because you want to go along with your non origin & lies,
    >>you think anyone will belive you. Just search google groups for
    >>the hate speech your lot spews out. You actual Anti Semite.
    >>Shame job was not done, well a second coming is around the
    >>corner & no red goat is going to save you. Just google for
    >>khazar.

    >ok... anyone seen this one's medication?
    >.

    He's cross posted to two groups so to give him the benefit of the doubt he
    could be replying to something we haven't seen.

    --
    Rob

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/canopus_archives/
    http://canopianjournal.blogspot.com/