Re:Re:<<<PORT question>>>

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by MoNoLitH, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. MoNoLitH

    MoNoLitH Guest

    > hi,using mozilla 1.7.10,on winxp,and just recently every time i start it up i get a warning from kerio stating that"mozilla is trying to connect to localhost 127.0.0.01 port 1081,if i deny it,mozilla starts fine,but when i start mozilla again the port number changes! is this normal?should i allow that connection?thanks for any advice.....
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    Does'nt GrabIt have an option to let you wrap lines, i.e. to 72
    characters per line?

    --
    /Arne
    You will be ignored if you top post, don't quote what

    MoNoLitH, Aug 30, 2005

  2. MoNoLitH

    Arne Guest

    Re: <<<PORT question>>>

    >> hi,using mozilla 1.7.10,on winxp,and just recently every time i start it up i get a warning from kerio stating that"mozilla is trying to connect to localhost 127.0.0.01 port 1081,if i deny it,mozilla starts fine,but when i start mozilla again the port number changes! is this normal?should i allow that connection?thanks for any advice.....

    >> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    >> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-
    >>

    > Does'nt GrabIt have an option to let you wrap lines, i.e. to 72
    > characters per line?

    Hmmm, and sending emty post by it self?
    What a crap reader you are promoting! You should use the link in my
    sig even you are not a Google Group user :)

    Arne, Aug 30, 2005