Re: Re: Need help in watching Blu-Ray movies from computer to TV

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Mar 15, 2010.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    OK

    I got everything working with the HDMI cable going to my SONY HDTV

    I set Dual Monitor Mode, set the TV to Primary Display, load Cyberlink and it plays

    BUT, the Kicker is, I cannot get any sound thru the HDMI cable and

    when I check the nVidia control panel, it tells me that the Geoforce 9600 GSO is NOT HDCP Compliant

    even tho I get a picture.

    Any suggestions or do i have to buy a different graphics card?

    The only reason I am going this way is a Blu-Ray drive came with the computer and at present

    I cannot afford to purchase a Blu-Ray player and I was given a Blu-Ray movie as a Gift.

    Sorry for being a bother to the group but I do not know who else to ask for advice

    Thanks
    Film Buff, Mar 15, 2010