Re: Re: How can I know how much my PC is fast? (HWF)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Firebird81, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Firebird81

    Firebird81 Guest

    Well, you could benchmark with something like 3dmark 2001 or 2003. Or
    you
    could use Sisoft Sandra to get a complete breakdown of your entire
    system
    with different tips for increasing performance. If your system is
    running
    slowly there could be any number of causes, from old hardware, to
    drivers,
    to virus infection or even spyware( the current most common cause of
    computer slowdowns) In the case of spyware ad-aware 6 is a great tool
    always keep around. Its a free download at www.lavasoft.com Anything
    else
    will require mor einfo from you.

    --
    This article was posted by author's request
    by http://www.HardwareForumz.com/. Report abuse: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/eform.php?p=453553
    Firebird81, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Firebird81

    Kenny Guest

    Didn't see OP but have found this useful in the past.
    http://www.pcpitstop.com/

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jun 5, 2004