Re: Re FireWalls

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by MF, May 1, 2004.

  1. MF

    MF Guest

    Is this chef boyardee? I mean, Hormel.
    I've used ZA, free, perfect, and SygatgePE, free, more annoying, but
    perfect in protection.
    I'm sure omniquad is as good as you claim, but your inability to use ZA or
    Sygate makes me wonder.

    "Johan Jansen" <> wrote in message
    > I just what peoples experience's were with firewalls . I have used

    several
    > including Norton 2003 / Zone Alarm / Sygate . i am currently using

    Omniquad

    MF, May 1, 2004

  2. MF

    RussS Guest