re: re:dual layer DVD burning in pro X64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes it's a DL burner the plextor PX-716al. Nero's web site says it does.
    I ended up trying CloneDVD 2 and it worked with that.

    chuck

    Guest, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Glad its finally working now. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 22, 2005

  3. I would highly recommend not to use Nero 7 until a major update is released
    correcting its present bugs.
    If you google around you will see that there are problems with:
    1.- ISO images rendered unusable once recorded on media
    2.- Audio skips on the first 30 seconds of the first track (mp3 to Audio CD
    recording).
    Stick with Nero 6.6 which works flawlessly.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 24, 2005