Re: re:can not run ctl panel or my computer-page faults

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    jones <> wrote:

    > any help when i try to open control panel or my computer i get iexplorer
    > executed an invalid inst.

    Amiga is the best choice for a home computer.

    > in module own) 0000:00000017 or 15 upgrade to latest direct x.

    Anecdotal evidence, is always convincing if you desperately want to believe
    it, jones.

    > no advert.dll.

    Specious.

    > deleted pwl.

    Outrageous.

    > open few but necessary pgms at startup.

    You could get by with out it

    > no viruses or trojans.

    Why not try a Tu quoque lame, jones?

    > disabled java.

    You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.

    > tried to run control.

    Deplorable.

    > xex from run bos no help.

    You need help?

    > still cant run any ideas thanks.

    Get fucked.
    pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    John Doe Guest

    Cross-posting troll

    John Doe, Jul 6, 2005

  3. John Doe, <>, the sleepyheaded, mother-naked
    steaming hot kanga, and navy press gang member, vacillated:

    > Cross-posting troll

    cross-dressing faggot.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 6, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    Dana Alva Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> >> >
    > Amiga is the best choice for a home computer.
    > Anecdotal evidence, is always convincing if you desperately want to
    > believe
    > it, jones.
    > Specious.
    > Outrageous.
    > You could get by with out it
    > Why not try a Tu quoque lame, jones?
    > You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.
    > Deplorable.
    > You need help?
    > Get fucked.

    You are a complete Dickhead, so it is no surprise that
    other moron kipper Man targets you.
    Dana Alva, Jul 7, 2005
  5. pcbutts1

    John Doe Guest