RE: RE 70-290 number of questions

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Julia B, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Julia B

    Julia B Guest

    I thought 290 was adaptive.

    Julia B, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Julia B

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > I thought 290 was adaptive.

    MS will netiher confirm nor deny that the tests are adaptive. Plus if they
    were, it would be easy to get around them anyway.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Mine which i did quite recently had 47 questions of which around 6 were
    simulations.

    What do u guys mean by adaptive?

    ConfidenceRules, Apr 12, 2006
  4. Julia B

    Tmiles Guest

    Computer adaptive means that a student's performance on one test question
    determines the difficulty level of the next question that will be delivered.
    A test taker's score on a computer adaptive test is determined by two things:
    how many questions are correctly answered, and the difficulty level of the
    questions that are answered correctly.

    Computer adaptive also means that every student's test is as unique as they
    are. The delivery may be "high-tech," but the experience is
    "high-touch"--personalized for the individual. The test taking experience is
    not unlike the way in which a student might have been examined orally by a
    teacher long before the advent of the No. 2 pencil, never mind the keyboard
    or mouse. Test security is much less of an issue because each test is
    completely unique to each student.

    Tmiles, Apr 13, 2006