Re: rastreadores GPS Ratreador gps localizadores bloqueadores 6518232

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "rastreador gps rastreadores gps de Veículos"
    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > CENTRAL ÚNICA DE VENDAS
    > 10 Marcas de ratreadores, Compare e Compre.
    > Rastreador de Veículo
    > Rastreadores de Veículos
    > Rastreador GPS
    > Rastreadores GPS
    > Rastreador Ituran
    > Rastreadores Ituran
    > Rastreador Portátil
    > Rastreadores Portáteis.
    > Assistência 24 Horas

    I think this might be a secret terrorist message.
    Frisbee®, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > "rastreador gps rastreadores gps de Veículos"
    > <> wrote in message

    > I think this might be a secret terrorist message.

    if the .br domain stands for Brazil, then it's more likely about soccer.
    Cerebrus, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > "rastreador gps rastreadores gps de Veículos"
    > <> wrote in message

    > I think this might be a secret terrorist message.

    :if the .br domain stands for Brazil, then it's more likely about soccer.

    Six of one, half dozen of the other.
    Frisbee®, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    J Figueredo Guest

    It's some Latin American guerrilla looking for GPS instruments......I am
    sure DHS is on their tail already ....

    J Figueredo, Aug 19, 2006