Re: RAM needed for Windows 7?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Rob, Jun 27, 2011.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Jun 27, 2011

  2. Rob

    Drew Guest

    On 6/27/2011 4:46 AM, Rob wrote:
    > On 27/06/2011 03:38, woop wrote:
    >> Anyone????????
    >>

    > Microsoft say this:
    > http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/system-requirements
    >
    > I say you need a dual core CPU and at least 2GB to have a system which
    > responds well. Depends on what applications you want to run really.
    >
    > HTH,

    Now I have seen a dual core and 4 gigs suck bad with win 7 then again my
    quad core with 4 gigs is a screamer. like changing channels on a tv. It
    is as some will say.. Depends on what you want to do and who builds the
    system with how much crap!
    Drew, Jun 28, 2011

  3. Rob

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Drew!
    My media center has a dual core + 4 gigs and does a good job playing
    hi-def movies on my TV.
    It all depends of what you want to do, as you say.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 1, 2011